Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Gotta get out of this town

Man, I need to pack up and get out of this city for a while. I'm sinking into some kind of emotional slime, and a change of scene would be good. Also, there will be dogs and cats! Heehee, dogs and kats, yay!

*hem* Uh, in other news, it is once again Haiku Wednesday, as celebrated at Trouble's blog. I almost missed it, consumed as I was today with driving the Egyptians out of Eastern Europe. One of the reasons I need to get out of this place is because I will be able to play exactly ZERO computer games over the holidays. I don't know if I've said it before, but I may have a problem.

...
Feh, I've got no inspiration today. I just spent thirty minutes trying to describe a bather in a pond in autumn in five syllables. So, I lose at Haiku Wednesday. Here's a Lore Brand Comic to make up for no poetry.

Sigh.

2 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger Allen said...

Get out while you still can, Mundane. This is not a test.

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger AnnieAngel said...

bather in a pond
autumn in five syllables
i lose at haiku

 

Post a Comment

<< Home