Wednesday, November 02, 2005

It feels like after midnight

I'm sitting in the light of my desk lamp, with headphones on, but I'm not listening to music. I have a seven page paper due at one o'clock tomorrow afteroon; I have written three sentences. I still haven't started looking for a job in earnest. However, I wanted you to know that I started my novel yesterday evening, and even if it's all crap and I have to scrap the whole first chapter later, I'm feeling, in general, pretty good about life.

I hope this doesn't mean that something terrible is about to happen.

Shout out to Dubious Wonder. She's getting to be a pretty good writer, in my humble opinion.

Peace.

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

Please write something worth reading soon, Mundane. You used to be mildly interesting.

Hoom.

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Trouble said...

Thanks, Hound. :) Your approbation is the only praise i need.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home