Saturday, October 29, 2005

Thus began November

This week I have two exams, and a seven page paper due Thursday. Chinese is very time consuming, and I'm considering making it my minor. But the real purpose of this entry is to announce that I'm going to be participating in National Novel Writing Month, which starts Tuesday. 50,000 words in a month. I need a little something extra to get the words flowing again, and I have too much free time on my hands. Of course, I am expected to get a job this month...Anyway, if I don't, and lose my car, that just means more time sitting in my room writing, I figure. And being unable to purchase food will be tough, but hunger sharpens the imagination...or something.

Er, at any rate, I'll be posting bits and pieces of stuff that I write on here, maybe, or at least talking about it.

More on Tuesday, if I live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home