Sunday, September 11, 2005

Checking the Yahoo world news

New old news from North Ireland.

Economic issues seem likely to lead to a conservative change in Germany's government. Good or bad, who can say, but I have misgivings...

Iran rejects threats from the U.S. and Europe regarding its nuclear program. I don't think the U.S. has the moral high ground it thinks it does in this case.

Sept. 11 in Chile.

There's a hunger strike going on at Guantanamo Bay. I'm finding it difficult to get any hard facts on what's going on. The military is force feeding approximately a dozen inmates who haven't eaten in over a month.

Mubarak Re-Elected
, U.S. congratulatory. We only topple tyrants who talk shit about us.

Not everything is bad news, I'm sure. There are accusations of forced sterilizations in China, and new anti-terror laws in Australia have some worried that country is going down the road of a police state. On the other hand, Japan's rather awesome looking Prime Minister was reelected. I'm not sure what that means.

Cheers.

7 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I like your blog. Im going to put it with the rest of my favorite blogs. If you have time please visit my Green Day Music Download site. Its great site for a Green Day Music Download.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Spill The Beans said...

This post is far to intellectual for me. Don't you have some titillating stories about your college life you can share?

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Spill The Beans said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Not what I was searching for, but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

My site is a bit different, some think it's odd. I guess it's a matter how you look at it. I have a natural penis enlargement pill related site. Most of the articles are on natural penis enlargement pill.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Spill The Beans said...

Arthur,

don't you want a naturally enlarged penis?

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Arthur Mundane said...

I don't know what you people have been told, but it's all lies.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Spill The Beans said...

sure, sure...that's what they all say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home