Sunday, March 06, 2005

I have to agree. Dora is indeed a sexy place.

I just started to get back into the groovin' romantic tension of Questionable Content by J. Jacques. The story kind of lost me for a while, I just wasn't diggin' it as much, but now I'm good. We're down now, J. We's cool.

I was thinking of titling this entry "Indie Rock Romance", but all that did was remind me of this Country Song called "Third Rate Romance." Googling it reveals that it is a song by Sammy Kershaw. I have retrospectively developed an affection for it, in particular because of the music video that used to be attatched to it. There was a time, my friends, when I watched Country Music Television.

Shut up! You don't know me!

Trashy is truer than classy; you know this is true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home