Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I'm writing, damn your eyes. I'm writing.

Man, I hate sagging pants. I haven't really seen a lot of that since high school, but I saw some guy today, crotch of his drawers down around his knees. Goddamn ridiculous looking. I think that it mostly offends my utilitarian sensibilities with regards to clothes, in addition to looking ridiculous. A lot like women's shoes, actually. Women, you wear some ridiculous shoes! No way are those things comfortable! Knock it off!

As I was walking back to my room today, I saw this neat Hispanic lady who is a member of the custodial staff. Her hair was this excellent silver-streaked color. She tripped over a crack in the sidewalk and turned to glare at the broken concrete for just a moment before walking on. I noticed this because I do the EXACT same thing when that happens to me. Okay, this is kind of boring you, I'm sure, but I was like, "Man, I know how THAT is." I didn't look at her as I walked by, of course. Like I said. I know how it is.

Okay, apparently today is Haiku Wednesday or sommat, so here are some haiku.

Your face, luminous
Shining with Nightingale tears
Drops of bright magic.

Trouble is looking for more of an erotic themed haiku, so let's see what I can do with that.

Beautiful, naked,
Your figure under my hands.
I am a blind man.

Sexy, no? Here's one from a master, in translation:

The petals, one by one
Are scattered, and the frogs look on
But tell their thoughts to none.
by Toga

I think the translator makes a mistake trying to get all these haikus to rhyme, but that one's still pretty good.

Peace.

4 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Trouble said...

very sexy indeed. :) what a deft touch you have with the pen, dear arthur. ;)

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger AnnieAngel said...

Women don't wear shoes for comfort, silly boy. Our feet always hurt.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Trouble said...

we wear shoes for us, not for men. for instance, I am currently wearing the shiny shiny boots of leather. If you thought I wore them to turn the chef on today during our lunch date you would be mistaken. I wore them for me, to put myself in a dominatrix frame of mind so I could keep him in his place.

It was simply inadvertent that they turned him on.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Arthur Mundane said...

Yes, I'm sure it was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home