Monday, January 16, 2006

What day is this?

I don't know what happened to the last two weeks. They weren't bad, or uneventful, but they lacked a certain something. Or maybe I was just busy.

I've been pretty good about writing every day, except for the last three days. Yeah. Things happened, or I let them happen, and I didn't write. I thought about many things that were not writing. I even played some Star Wars Battlefront, which is pretty counterproductive. I did have some creative moments, epic storylines sprouting in my head, but they were mostly for roleplaying games, which I don't necessarily count. I may rationalize it as imaginative exercise.

Classes start tomorrow. I somehow organized things so that my "fun" classes - Chinese Culture through Film and Beginning Creative Writing: Poetry - are on the same days, Tuesday and Thursday. My working classes, Logic and Chinese, are on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Well. Great. But really I'm looking forward to this, even though this is the semester during which I have to find a job to help pay for all this shit.

Anyway, I'm going to go back to reading this book, an old paperback a friend left me when he went to China.

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Trouble said...

we all have weeks like that. On the other hand, I find that the more I write, the more I want to write, and the better it is. it's weird, really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home