Thursday, December 30, 2004

For those of you who have been looking for an all night boulangerie...

Lore Sjoberg, is excited. And because he is excited, I am excited. But perhaps I should explain in more detail.

Lore Sjoberg is an internet humorist who used to collaborate with David Nielson and others on a website called The Brunching Shuttlecocks. When that ended, he kept us geeky internet types happy with a weblog, which I've linked to above, plus The Ratings and Lore Brand Comics. That's all for background. What's got him all excited (and me, and probably other people, for various reasons ranging from the innocent to the bizarre) is that he's decided to take up animating for Bandwidth Theater as his primary creative focus.

Now, more Bandwidth Theater is pretty exciting. But what's got me excited, as a creative writer who recently embarked upon several new and old projects, is the energy and enthusiasm with which he's taken up the project again. The man is updating his blog pretty much every day and most of the time he is just talking shop about animation. The man's on fire with this. It makes me excited for him.

Well, maybe nobody else gets it. I don't seem to have the words to explain exactly why I'm getting enthused about his enthusiasm. It just makes me want to go write something, so I'm probably going to do that or read some more out of The Unfettered Mind. Ciao, my babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home