Monday, December 20, 2004

Current Mood: Murder You!

They should make an emoticon for "Murder You!". On second thought, no. No they shouldn't.

I'm at my parent's house through Christmas. They have the Internet and Turner Classic Movies and all sorts of other things that I do not have at home. Like food, for instance, and furniture upon which to sit.

On the other hand, while I'm here I will be getting exactly nothing done, since the Internet does little more than distract me, and my dad, when not watching something other than Turner Classic Movies, will be giving me jobs to do, unless I retreat to the computer and say, "Homework! I have homework!"

But enough of this misery and weeping! What am I going to do about this problem?

Like all good barbarians, I consult the Oracle .

"O Oracle! Will I achieve anything productive this week?"

Juliette, Dada seer: "Kind words kill sheep."

I...see. As always, the oracle speaks the truth. At least no one will ever be able to accuse me of mass murdering sheep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home