Saturday, December 04, 2004

Explain? No!

So now, Random Facts:

In Brunei, the penalty for drug trafficking is death. Mandatory death penalty for the trafficking of illegal substances. So...Brunei is hardcore. Also, according to the CIA World Factbook, the U.S. is a consumer of cocaine and heroine, a producer of depressants, stimulants, hallucinogens, and methamphetamine, and a money-laundering center.

We score in all the big areas. How awesome is that?

In other news, movies I have recently seen!

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind: Completely blew me away. Both times I saw it. I also think this may be the first movie I truly enjoyed as an adult. Meaning that its message, adult in nature, had significance to me. I think I was sneak attacked by maturity. +2d6 damage.

Lost in Translation: Well, I was charmed. I even think it may survive a second viewing unmarred. Hmmm, I think I can best describe it as a painting. A really beautiful painting that I could stare at for hours. Yeah.

Hero: I think "stunning" is appropriate. I sure felt leveled after watching it. It had some weak points, but I think they were mostly jarring to my cynical Western mind. For the most part, this movie was like a symphony or a series of paintings representing China's mythical past. A really fine symphony that fills your mind with vivid, emotional images that take your breath away.

Legends of the Fall: Didn't have nearly as much sex as it seemed to when I was a little boy.

And now, I go back to reading the Superosity archives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home